29 June 2012

POLYVORE AND I

I'm addicted to fashion, traveling and shopping. As for my everyday style, I think comfort should always be given utmost priority while thinking of what to wear. I love leggings since it gives you this sensation of effortless chic and yet a casual look. Also I prefer to add some accessories, especially necklaces.
Thus Polyvore, has affected my life heavily! It gave me the opportunity to transform my life, inspired me to start doing what I really love! Blogging! And here I am!!
I am in love with Polyvore. It allows my freedom to create looks I would love to wear. You can whatever you want on there and still imagining the outfits really belong to you.... Via Polyvore I can create my own sets and publish them on my site, providing all the latest trends of fashion and sharing my personal sense of style.
 I am so glad, knowing that this content is absolutely mine.





Find me on Polyvore , Trouvez-moi sur Polyvore

Polyvore for me is a great tool to express myself, to dream , to compose new looks that give me inspiration in  my daily life. Take a look of my sets and enjoy!!