22 July 2012

A mediterranean rainy day


Today I stayed in to rest and because It is raining. But I wanted to share with you a particularity of my family. We love arts: we like to travel and visit museum to see visual art, architecture, designs, fashion, and sculptures. We enjoy poetry (reading poetry or even novels. I even wrote a poetry book but I have not published it .) We like dancing , attending to Ballets  and theatre (okay may be not the men but the blondes yes: Blondes just like to have fun!) and we listen to music.

Oh and I almost forgot the most important part! We are interested in life in general, especially gastronomy and wine. We aren't in France for nothing! I am really keen of exotic food such as Thai, Japonese and Indian. One of my favorit dish is Pineapple chicken or mango chicken with white rice. But I also really like French, Italian ,Swedish food since It is in my blood. 

But today this is not really what It is about. My dad was dying for Bruschetta. It is an antipasto from Italy whose origin dates to at least the 15th century. It consists of roasted bread rubbed with garlic and topped with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Variations may include toppings of spicy red peppertomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese; the most popular recipe outside of Italy involves basil, fresh tomatogarlic and onion or mozzarella. Bruschetta is usually served as a snack or appetizer. 

But my dad used : roasted bread with extra-virgin olive oil, green pepper, parmigiano (parmesan) , basil, sal and pepper. And aside I put some fresh tomato , some feta cheese , salt and olive oil. 


In desert , I made one of my péché mignon. 

Yogurt with dark chocolate chunks (85% of cocoa) 


And finally you probably wonder what I am wearing!!
Well today the weather is kind of chill so
what is the perfect combination of comfort and cozy style?
I was inspired by the colors and the patterns of my city , Nice, how do you like it?




No comments: