29 July 2012

VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-MER

You once saw a swimsuit in a magazine or on an online boutique but couldn't afford it?
You looking for an unique piece that nobody has but affordable?
And that It looks good on you? Well you are at the right place ladies! How did it look like? 
Share it with me commenting. It can inspire us.

Today I went to the beach with my friends in Villefranche-Sur-Mer and
I was wondering which swimsuit to wear! I think It happens to all of us!!
Let me tell you first a bit about that beach I went to from the morning to the evening.

The bay of Villefranche is one of the deepest natural harbours of any port in the Mediterranean Sea and provides safe anchorage for large ships, between the Cape of Nice and Cap Ferrat.


Today I wore my red bikini 


About the swimsuit issue: I choose to wear my red bikini to feel 
in good mood and dare to play the game. 
You have curves like me and you want to slim the hips… 
Don’t go wild on bottom: the less going on there is better. 
Do bring focus up: with a top in a lighter color, or with fun details or a pretty pattern. 
Do go for a fairly high-cut bottom to create the illusion of longer, leaner legs.

            I would suggest those swimsuits for you girls: From high to low! 


               

Find out some of the swimwears I really like 

glamourmagazine.co.uk
Miu Miu 
Plunge-front swimsuit $215

Michael Kors Belted Tie-Dye Striped Maillot Swimsuit $433
Single Shoulder Falbala Swim Suit $34

Which one do you like the most?                                


No comments: