05 July 2012

Blue , white and red

As you may know I am currently in France and it is sales period. But today it is also a very special day in the United States: Independance day!!! So I opted for the three commun colors on the two countries flags : Blue, white and red!

Blue transparent sleeveless shirt with sparkling collar neck from H&M
White
My white stone and sparkling ball necklace from Tsumori Chisato
Isn't he gorgeous??  I  will present you to him later : keep reading you will meet him soon!! 

Red


He is here!!!! Michael Kors is in the Riviera :) 
My lovely MK hamilton tote vanilla i received for my birthday and my shoes I promised to show you!
 I am simply in love with his designs! 


And I accessorized my look with those bracelets: Ideal for summer


Hope you enjoyed the Independance Day if you ever happen to be american. If not I still hope you had a beautiful day and enjoyed the sales. What was your fashion crush this summer? 
Share it with me I will be happy to read you and reply.
 Bye bye for now, see you tomorrow. Night! 


No comments: