22 July 2012

Celebration day

 First of all I would like to wish a happy birthday to my dearest Moulayewho you already saw previously
I would like to dedicate this post to you since I know you read not only to wish you the best but also to thank you for always listenning to me, supporting me , encouraging me. 
Happiest and sexiest birthday my darling. Wish you all the happiness in the world because you deserve the very best :)



Now I will reveal you that I happened to be invited to a special event.

I happened to be invited at Monte-Carlo, at Hôtel Hermitage  for a cocktail event by ARTCURIAL.Today they presented Hermès vintage bags, automobiles and beautiful jewellery collection which were put to sale in auction. 


On the brochure It is an enamel, old cut diamond, yellow gold, exceptional butterfly brooch by René LALIQUE from around 1900. It has been estimated between 200 000 and 250 000 €. 

Hôtel hermitage Monaco: Hermitage is one of the Monte Carlo five stars hotels, from the Belle Epoque with views of the Mediterranean and the marina. It offers direct access to Les Thermes Marines de Monte-Carlo,  also has a quality restaurant, Le Vista mar, which offers seasonal cuisine prepared under the supervision of Chef star chef Jo'l Garault.

Lobby
Jardin d'Hiver: this room is called Winter Garden

And then once we passed those rooms we entered into the room where the collections were presented but we couldn't take pictures. At the end I exited outside and I contemplated the view and took some pictures. It was magic! We could only see the sea , a part of the terrace because the other part was reserved only to the hotel guests.

This is the private part I was telling you about but because this time I couldn't access I found this picture so I could share it with you.



About the event:

The jewellery collection, for women and men, is called Importants Bijoux where numerous famous brands were in display, even some were worn as such as Fred, Chopard, Cartier, Patek Philippe for  cufflinks and many others. Horlogerie de Collection shown a large variety of watches for men and women as well from different epoque. The Automobile Collection in the Principality such as Ferrari for instance were parked right outside of the Hotel but also offers a large variety of other styles such as a 1925 Citroën 5 HP cabriolet. The items from the different collection will be sold in auction on July 24th and 25th , 2012.


Now you are probably wondering what I wore at this event. 

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” 
“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” 
― Coco Chanel


Well I choose a total black look because like Coco Chanel claimed: 
"I imposed black; it still going strong today, for black wipes out everything else around" and "Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony."
That is why I opted for Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tot Vanilla to complete the look. 





I was wearing :

  • Little black dress by Love Tease
  • Michael Michael Kors Toni heels
  • Michael Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote Vanilla
  • Zara Necklace
  • Silver bracelets and Guess watch
  • Smoking Hot:
    The top of this eyeshadow palette glides open to reveal a pop-up mirror and three complementing shades in satin, matte and iridescent – so you can easily put together an elegant, smoky eye. 3 Couleur Smoky Eyeshadow - from Dior

    Then because It's summer and I wanted to add my signature 
    I added a  personalized touch of love. Want to guess what It is?



The silver cream eyeshadow from Kiko Make-up Milano ,just because I love sparkling! 
But look how cute It is!!


Then I added the final touch: Coco Mademoiselle 




“A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future.” ― Coco Chanel
“Where should one use perfume?" a young woman asked. "Wherever one wants to be kissed.”


No comments: