31 July 2012

NICE my hometown

Today with my girlfriends we went downtown in my hometown Nice. 
So as soon as I got off from the tramway I took pictures to show you around. 

Place Masséna
The Place Massena is the heart and soul of Nice as well as its geographic center. 
Forming a link between cosy Old Nice and the wide boulevard Jean-Medecin, 
Place Massena is where people gather for any important event. 

It's an extraordinarily convivial spot with statues, fountains, benches and sculpture. 
Called "Conversation in Nice", created by the catalan artist Jaume Plensa, these seven statues represent the seven continents and illuminate at night.


OLD TOWN



Today I wore this look , what do you think? It was perfect for this weather.
Despite I hided from the sun I got still sunburnt.


Wearing:

  • Straight style crêpe dress with decorative beaded embroidery from H&M
  • Pedro Garcia gold sandals
  • Vintage owl necklace 

After walking around and enjoying the sun on the mythical 
blue chairs of the Promenade des Anglais we decided to go have something refreshing.
It was a fruit salad : cranberry, kiwi, apple, banana, pineapple and nectarine 
with lemon and strawberry sorbet. With some whip cream on top of course!

In Rue Masséna


Tomorrow I will show you other parts of my city ,stay tuned!



No comments: