03 July 2012

Love in the meadow

Today It was very hot so I started my day with an Ice coffee blended I made and served in a crystalline glass because I believe that it makes the taste , the view and the moment more delightful and enjoyable.
Then when I finished I prepared myself to go downtown for sales. 
Yes ! You read well! SALES! 

So in this hot day I opted for my denim mini skirt from Armani Jeans, my Massimo Dutti lace top and my H&M nubuck wedges. 

As for my accessories I wore my GUESS by Marciano leopard bag (that you will see in another post so stay tuned), my fetich vintage necklace , my gold , blue crystallin and beige plastic bracelets. 

And about beauty today I wore my natural waved long wild hair in the wind , then Estee Lauder skin fondation, black eyeliner from Kiko , black mascara from Maybelline New York ,pink glossy lipstick from Guerlain and new Dior nailpolish Spring/Summer 2012 Riviera. 

My Ice coffee blended , my Ipod , My Blackberry , my H&M sunglasses and a flower :) 


From Head to Toe in my Hammack



No comments: