13 July 2012

A party with sweets and arm candy



Arm Candy and Party:  /ahrm/ /ˈkændɪ/ /ænd/ / / ˈpɑːtɪ/

A stack of glamorous bangles and bracelets adorning the lower arm causing diva-like symptoms!!!

I love sweet things so I all about dark chocolate, fruits, cookies, candies, gelato and pastries but I am also very in love with jewellery.
In the morning I like to have a cornetto when I am in Italy with hot chocolate:


Laughing with my mum:


In Italy sometimes during the day I kiss chocolate:


Or I enjoy my huge gelato:


Or I just enjoy wearing lots of my jewels in hot summer days:



In the evening, my friends know how I love cocktails:


The arm candies I want to have found on Lyst

JUICY COUTURE Chunky Link Bracelet
BROOKS BROTHERS Metal Link Bracelet with Woven Ribbon



MICHAEL KORS Gold Tone Chain Link Ring


Kenneth Jay Lane bracelet


This is it for now because I could go on and on about what I would love to wear believe me!
So write you tomorrow little blog





No comments: