11 July 2012

Tribute to Gianni

This is definitely one of my favorite looks. In  fours days from now It will be fifteen years that Gianni Versace went to heaven. He is one of my fashion icons who inspires me. And, thanks to his wonderful and talented sister Donatella Versace, who has known how to continue her brother's legacy ,success and dream, and became one of those women I really admire. Italian fashion wouldn't be the same without this brand! So here is why and how I got inspired. 
Being from Swedish and Italian descents I am very proud to wear two big fashion brands that are a luxury or a mass brand.

Today I choose to wear this orange and black cache-coeur designed by Gianni Versace himself , that I found in my mum's wardrobe. I am wearing it on the top of a little back dress from H&M. 

I accessorized my look with my favorite vintage owl I bought at Nadine's , near Ponte Vecchio in Florence, Italy. Then I am wearing my Guess watch, my gold bracelets and my gold rings I never take them off. As for nailpolish I am wearing Kiko pink.








No comments: