13 July 2012

When friendship and fashion meet it gives success

I met Nina in California so for me meeting her in France was something amazing.
Sign of true friendship!

Isn't she cool and stylish?


And this below is us when I went to visit her in Paris from december 28th to january 3rd 2012. 
This picture was taken right before new years eve with my other bestfriends too. 
But that's another story!



I was wearing a dress and some accessories that you will see in detail below.

And she was pulling off this blue sequin short dress from Mango!!




Happiness and Love!


Here are my Mango star earrings I wore.


My Velvet dress 

Velvet dress
VELVET navy short dress Funnel neckline long sleeves 


I reconstituted an approximated look of mine with Polyvore

















To complete my look I wore :


  • Flower tights from H&M 





  • Repeto shoes: Garbo Patent Bootie




  • Liu Jo Matilda Faux fur bag





     Last but not least let's now reveal you my secret beauty products:








     ♥ I hope you enjoyed my post!! I can tell you that evening for me was magic because I was in the most romantic city in the world with my besfriends that I haven't seen in years and I was very happy , clumsy and overwelmed by the fact I was with them for New Year Eve. Before leaving Nina's house we had a bit of wine , a rosé, that was suprisingly good and we laughed and talked.  
    Then we went to hang out near the Eiffel Tower. It was so crowded that we actually missed the first few minutes after midnight like we planned but we did it between us and It was A.M.A.I.Z.I.N.G!!!   


















    1 comment:

    Nina-Lou said...

    You're amazing, I love what you do! I had a great time with you too, such a beautiful person inside and out. I mean....you're a one of a K...ind....arin...ikoo <3 One love