04 August 2012

CAP 3000 MALL

Yesterday with my girlfriends we went to Cap3000. Have you been there? 
You don't know what It is? Well Cap 3000 is in St-Laurent du Var, near Nice International Airport. It is the largest shopping mall in the region with more than a hundred shops (fashion, accessories, technology and luggage), services, banks and restaurants and cafés. There is a large department store, Galeries Lafayette which has designer home furnishings and accessories, fashion, sportswear, jewelery, CDs and DVDs. 
But why did we go there? Well because new stores just opened this summer like 
Guess, Massimo Dutti , Zapa and Starbucks  coffee the one and only!
I am so happy they choose Cap3000 because I really missed it since I came back to Europe.



Wearing:

  • Zara T-shirt
  • Zara cotton and lace long dress
  • Zara necklace
  • Pedro Garcia gold sandals
  • Michael Kors Large Hamilton Tote Vanilla 
  • Arm candy
My Java Chip and scone
My friend's muffin and cheese cake


No comments: