12 August 2012

San Remo

Yesterday we went to San Remo for the day. My love for that county will never end, Italy is such a beautiful country, I just feel like home. San Remo is the city of flowers located on the Italian Riviera where the Italian Music Festival is hosted annually.  
But did you know that San Remo is the home of International Institute of Humanitarian Law,
 the most notable institute in courses about refugees and international humanitarian law? 
And that San Remo hosts an annual poker tournament as part of the European Poker Tour? 
But personally I love going there because It is only two hours away from my hometown so It is perfect for a single day enjoying the shopping and the city itself.

There was a man who did a magic tric with his bird
 and I really wanted a picture with this cutie. Oh he was adorable!!
Fashion in San Remo 


And one of my favorite store, Spinnaker which is a multi-brand boutique where you can find the high fashion brands like Valentino, Armani, Alberta Ferretti, Gucci, Prada, Brunello Cucinelli, Pucci but also some French fashion like Yves Saint Laurent and others.







No comments: