16 September 2012

Cannes: The Boat show 2012 part 1

Started last sunday September 9th working for the Festival de la Plaisance that began actually on the 11th. I finished my crazy week today, last day of the boat show in Cannes. I worked as a hotess for Lagoon Catamaran yachts. I was very exited to meet people from around the world,
 the atmosphere was very friendly. 

Lagoon is a company belonging to Beneteau group from Bordeaux. Shipwright Benjamin Beneteau founded his company in 1884, in France to build sailing trawlers. Beneteau today is composed by Jeanneau , CNB, Lagoon, O'Hara, IRM, Microcar and EYB. The company is a large and recognized boat builder, commanding a substantial worldwide market share for sailing yachtsSo now you can actually feel my pride and happiness working with them, even as a hotess.

So here in Cannes, Lagoon presented Lagoon 380, Lagoon 450Lagoon 560 and 
Lagoon 620. Many costumers were asking about the L400 S2 for Its interior totally revisted by Nauta Design, but It will be presented at the Grand Pavois de La Rochelle, Genoa and Miami.

Now let me share with you some of the pictures.
I had to wear a pair of white jeans so I wore my Zara's and a blue turquoise polo and 
a gray hat sponsorised by Lagoon itself.






Check out the second part to see more pictures of the catamaran I worked on :)









No comments: