08 November 2012

GOLDEN FALL

This year Autumn has caught us in our summer wear, not to say Winter.
American author Robert Lee Frost wrote:

"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
                                             So dawn goes down to day.                                             
Nothing gold can stay."

Couples days ago there was a big storm in New York City, then It was Halloween.
Yesterday Barack OBAMA won the presidential election :) Everyday something in the world happens, 
good or bad but everyday we try to make the world a better one for our future. 
But what's gonna be next? Victoria's Secret Fashion show, may be? you will see on my next post :)
For now I show you some of the pictures of my interior and I. For more visit my Facebook page.

I created those scenery in my own home using fall colors adding gold and then silver with some items like a bubble tube, a glass bowl, an angel , a table I set up, and of course pumpkins and other vegetables that I wrapped up or painted all in coherence with the beautiful shoes designed by Pietro Righetto.
I hope you enjoyed this tonight post :) Stay warm people :)


1 comment:

she.is.the.one said...

Hey Beautiful Lady :)

Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html