19 November 2012

PARC PHOENIX PART 1

Today i travelled the world in a few hours. I went to Africa, China, Europa, Americas and seens things I have never seen before and things I always love to see again again :)
Across from the city, le Parc Phoenix, a 7-hectare park, is ideal for a moment of relaxation and change of scene. It offers many activities and exhibitions on Nature all year long. You can meet twenty theme gardens displaying 2,500 plant species and many wild animals from around the world. A lake, where a hundred birds - ducks, pelicans and black swans live together in peace and in which are reflected the white marble façades of the Asian Arts Museum designed by the Japanese architect Kenzo Tange. 

See the video showing the museum but you can also watch its 360° view clicking here






Today was hot and cold! I travelled to the tropical forest to a very cold automn south of France day. So I was wearing:
  • Zara T-shirt
  • Zara cardigan
  • Trussardi Jacket
  • Cashmere camel scarf
  • H&M black jeans
  • Biker boots
  • Gray wool and leather Ralph Lauren bag 

Next post I will talk about the  following "Tropical Forest" and then the "Green Diamond."

No comments: